March 27, 2009

Today

We made it home at around supper time yesterday - soooo good to be home!
We had a great time away but we were both feeling under the weather and it's just nice to crawl into your own bed.
Our stay is Jasper was ok. We would have loved to lingered and walked the streets but Kellan woke up early and I felt horrible so we thought we would just start driving. I was feeling better as the day progressed so we stopped at West Ed mall for a couple hours. Brian needed some new dress clothes for a wedding coming up so we were able to find a nice shirt and tie. I also got some shoes, a few more tank tops and Brian got some jeans.
Today I'm unpacking and doing laundry. Maybe even slip a nap in there somewhere.
My s-i-l gave me all the hand-me-down clothes from her boys so I have 2 huge boxes to sort through too.
K, off to tackle the giant heap of clothes!

No comments: