March 05, 2009

Winter some more

Today Brian gets a snow day!!! :) Haven't had one of those since high school. His boss called and said he couldn't see the tractor across the yard so it isn't worth trying to make it out for work. Fine with me. Makes up for the past few weekends we've missed hanging out.

I hear a melodious sound coming from the basement as Brian *works* away in his studio. Too bad he doesn't get paid for it.

(Hehehe - Kellan is sad about that too!)

Little man just went down for his 2nd nap. Kind of a little off schedule this morning (whatever that is). I usually don't put him back to sleep after his morning feed but because he had his bedtime feed early last night he woke up at 5:30 and I didn't want to stay up so we both went back to bed. I'm sure he could sleep all day if I didn't wake him up to eat. Takes after his dad I guess :)

Better jump in the shower and look some what productive today. I think I'll bake some yummy chocolate chip cookies after that. Mmmmm.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Jen, how precious is he! I can't believe how much he's grown already - he doesn't look 'newborn' at all any more!! He's awfully cute!

We're having a snow day, too...heheh...I've been sewing the morning away (hemming & altering pants) but now I want to make chocolate chip cookies...thanks, hey? :)

M.

Elizabeth said...

I love his little hoodie! He is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Snow are great for all ages! Nice to see updated pictures of Kellan - he sure is cute!

kelly ens said...

GAH!!! he is SOOOOO cute! i love his hoodie too.
enjoy your (Brian's) snow day! :)

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable in that outfit. Big hugs from The Bernat Boys....

And so glad that hubby gets to stay home with you and baby. And take advantage of those unexpected naps! I do. LOL!

No snow here, it's actual really nice in California, got to take a nice walk around the block. Savoring what I can before another rainstorm hits our parts.

Anonymous said...

*Love* the ears on his hoodie! Too cute! ~OJ

mtvantol said...

love his hoody, wonder who got that for him?? Can't wait to hug the little one, he is growing so fast. Oma