March 06, 2009

5 years ago today...


Hey, who's that pretty girl?!?:






Today we are celebrating 5 years! Everyday I fall more and more in love with this guy...

5 comments:

paige said...

Y'know i think it's funny - we're so crazy in love when we get married, we don't think it's even possible to love more - but as the years tic by - the love deepens, grows, strengthens - goes through pain, beauty, joy... & you end up with this exquisite thing that exceeds anything you could have dreampt of when you got married in the first place.
Congratulations little flip flop girl & her music making man.

Leah said...

Big congrats to you both, Jen! Hard to believe it's already 5 years. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Awww...congratulations to you both! Happy 5 years!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I really like that last picture.

jessica jespersen said...

Awww... makes me want to cry. My kids saw paige singing in that pic and said "Is that YOU mom??" (I wish i looked that cute!) ;) Love your wedding pictures. So beautiful. --j