April 09, 2009

Another Day

Life is good....or should I say, GOD is good. You know those times where everything feels just right? Well, there are a few things that are uncertain and stressful, but in the big picture they don't matter. Just loving my boys and this stage of life.

The life insurance nurse is coming this morning to take some blood samples. This spring we've had our share of bank, accountant and medical appts. They're getting kinda boring. Brian's DONE with them more then I am - at least he doesn't have to take another day off work, she's going to go out to his work and get his samples. He wasn't too happy about that this morning. Hehehe - he'll get over it.

Kellan's such a goof in the evenings - it's when he has most of his energy. We usually strip him down and let him wiggle it out before bed. He does this thing where he kicks his legs super high in the air (while he's on his tummy) - I'm thinking he's going to be doing somersaults before rolling. Silly kid. He just grunts and giggles the whole time. He's starting to love being thrown up in the air too - he'll be a good match for Brian who likes to wrestle and play hard. I know Brian's really itching for the day they can play road hockey or soccer together.

Showing off again (just ignore my excited mommy voice):



I wish it wasn't so windy out...I want to go for a nice long walk while it's warm.

Totally relaxed - this is how I found him this morning:

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

love the video (by the way, we ALL have excited mommy voice, so don't worry about it!)
LOVe the last picture - SO adorable!

Elizabeth said...

He is growing up fast! He is so cute! I love the relaxed pose! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love sleeping babies, but Kellan's last picture is especially cute! ~OJ

carol said...

God is good - Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

He is SO sweet! I can't believe he's rolling over :) I better keep my eye on Trystan ;) I love when they sleep like that!
Kathy