Yes, this is my favorite day of the year....in terms of community events/living in town....THE TOWN WIDE GARAGE SALE!
Hehehe, call me crazy. I love garage saling.
Got the bridesmaid dresses yesterday! Mine will need quite a bit of altering but I have an AMAZING auntie with an AMAZING sewing talent. Hope it doesn't stress her out too much being so close to the day. She was the one who, 2 days before my wedding, altered my dress by just looking at it. No measurements. And it fit perfect - well, the part she fixed anyways...kind of a gongshow. I guess that's what I get for buying a dress 5 sizes too big!
Yesterday was a looong/tiring day. Had to do a big grocery shop too. I was sure glad to get home but pleased with the day. After Brian got home, him and our neighbor 'spring cleaned' our lawn. Our neighbor had rented one of those edger machines that makes the grass along the sidewalk all nice and neat. Then Brian got a special blade for our lawn mower that 'thatched' it and then raked it all. Looks good - now just to fertilize it and get it green!
Can't think of what else to blog about. Maybe more later...
1 comment:
Wish I could be out garage saling with you!!
Post a Comment