April 30, 2009

Can't sleep... Kind of reminds me of when I was big & pregnant. I always seemed to be blogging at some crazy hour because I couldn't sleep. I did however get 7 hours of sleep, so really I can't complain.
Brian came home last night at about 7 and he felt horrible. He ate some soup then went and had a nap at 8. Kellan was already in bed and so I tidied up then decided to crawl into bed at 9. I woke up at 4ish when Brian had to get up because he was hungry. I guess his nap turned into a sleep.

Watching hockey highlights with Dad:

So, anyways, I'm doing laundry and pondering either exercising or cleaning the family room downstairs. I'm quite productive actually :)
I gave Kellan a bath last night and he LOOOOOOVED it! He was splashing and kicking away. Goofy kid!

He's able to play in the 'exersaucer' now. And is getting pretty good at holding 'his own' in the Bumbo. I often say, "I wish I could freeze Kellan at 'this' age", then a few weeks or a month or two later I will say the same thing. It's so fun watching him grow, learn and develop his personality.

Well, I'm going to start my day.

5 comments:

paige said...

Wow - eyes.

kelly ens said...

just so you know...i NEVER get tired of seeing pictures of Kellan. next to Ezra (you know...biased mom), I think he's quite possibly the cutest little boy I've ever seen.

carol said...

That often happens to me if I go to bed early - I wake up way too early! Hope you continue to have a productive day and good luck with the bridesmaid dresses.

Anonymous said...

He is starting to look like such a little man! Zach loved his exersaucer too, even before he could reach the toys!

~OJ

Melissa said...

How FUN!!! He's a sweetie...