I've got bread baking in the oven. Kellan is sleeping. And I'm enjoying the spring-ish day.
Tomorrow I am making a quick trip to the city to pick up our bridesmaid dresses. Nothing like getting them 10 days before the wedding!!! - hope they fit and only need minimal (or zero!) alterations. Highly unlikely tho.
Brian isn't feeling too good these days. He's headed into the busy season of work so we're assuming it's a stress-related bug. Poor guy. Yesterday he came home after lunch for a nap. I told him to come home early tonight (meaning 6) so he could relax and get a good sleep. Let's see if he obey's his live-in nurse :)
I went for a nice walk this afternoon and while I was walking through the park (which is across the street from the hospital) the STARS air ambulance was loading someone. Usually I'm on the inside of the hospital so I miss seeing the helicopter land/takeoff, so it was pretty neat to watch. I went and chatted with the ambulance staff who helped load the patient, so it was good to see them again. Then since I was feeling all nostalic, I went and visited all the nurses and showed off Kellan. I miss work...but definately love my new job better!
So, I mentioned we got a piano the other day. It's not a 'real' piano, but it's a nice looking digital one. It sounds really nice and I'm so excited I finally get to play/practice at home! I don't have any good pictures of it yet since we are rearranging our basement for it, but I will soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment