...in your daddy's eyes ...in a picture frame on the mantle ...in the ring on my finger ...in your brother's chubby cheeks ...in the star shining in the dark sky ...in the little stretch mark on my skin
just read about kellan holding brennan's hand...the necklace post...just made me know again that heaven probably isn't as far off as we think, I guess reading that post reminded me that even though Kellan won't meet brennan for a bit...Brennan already knows Kellan...and even though I didn't get to meet Brennan, Steve's already met him...just so comforting to think about...
1 comment:
just read about kellan holding brennan's hand...the necklace post...just made me know again that heaven probably isn't as far off as we think, I guess reading that post reminded me that even though Kellan won't meet brennan for a bit...Brennan already knows Kellan...and even though I didn't get to meet Brennan, Steve's already met him...just so comforting to think about...
Post a Comment