
Yesterday was the beginning of the wedding week. In the morning I met Leigha, her guy (Andrew) and her one sister (Shariss) at the church and we decorated. Willows in glass vases, mini lights, lots of candles in glass holders and on glass plates....so pretty.After a yummy lunch we went and got flowers picked out (we are making our own boquets - different colored roses). Then we dropped Leigha off for a massage and her sister, her Mom and I went shopping for jewelery. I got a pretty silver chain with a silver disc pendant and some J-Lo hoops! After that her other sister Danille met up with us and we got pedicures and went out for supper/appetizers! Fun day!!!
Being spoiled!
K-man hanging out with the girls again:
Ticklish feet:
Momma Dixie:
Usually I don't like being out late and driving home in the evening, but since Brian is working late in the field I really enjoyed it instead of thinking I should be home with my hubby. And it's staying so light in the evenings it was a good drive home.
Today I'm just hanging out at home getting things ready. I'm thinking I'm going to give Kellan a bottle the evening of the wedding since I would have to fully undress to feed him. It's an evening wedding so should only be for 2 meals. Hopefully he (and me) will be ok with that.Modelling my dress this am for my s-i-l...don't mind my bedhead :)
Tomorrow is decorating at the hall then rehearsal/dinner. Saturday is coming quick!We were asked to do the music at another funeral this weekend. Not really sure those are the 'gigs' we want, but I guess we do an ok job if people ask for us. Unfortunately it's on Saturday so we had to decline. As much as we don't *enjoy* doing funerals, God has given us this gift of music and we have to remind ourselves of that. We must use it for his glory.
Since I probably won't be blogging tomorrow, I want to say an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my m-i-l. Hope you have a great day!!!
3 comments:
I'll be interested in seeing pictures of the wedding. The dress looks very nice on you. Have fun!!
I love the pic of you in your gorgeous dress in the midst of baby blankies and toys. So hard to pull away for a night and yet strange and fun to dress up to the high heavens again hey? --j
thanks Jen, we're having a great time in Powell River. love you. mom van Tol
Post a Comment