May 10, 2009

They're Married!

The wedding was beautiful and the day turned out really nice.
We were getting ready that morning at her sister's house (who also did our hair) so I got there at about 11. We spent the morning relaxing and having fun together doing our hair, makeup, dancing, and girlie stuff.



The wedding was at 5:30 and I think it started on time (?). I always get blothy/red patches on my chest/face when I'm nervous and without fail I got it again. So seconds before the wedding I was cooling myself with a cold/wet washcloth which did the trick!



They had a appetizer reception (which was SO yummy!) and a short program which was nice. Leigha's family are big dancers so we ripped it up on the dance floor and had a great time.

Kellan did great. He had a good nap in the afternoon but didn't sleep the rest of the day other than little cat naps with daddy or grandma. He took a bottle twice (really well) and Brian loved that he could feed him so was happy that worked out so well. K was getting restless at about 10 so Brian took him out to the truck to give him some quiet time, feed him and maybe get him to sleep. I went out at 10:45 and found them both sleeping (awww) so thought that was our que to leave. I topped K up when we got home (pumped the rest) then we all fell asleep.
Then this morning I woke up 9:30!!!! W.O.W! So, needless to say we feel rested and are enjoying this Mother's Day - and yes I'm still in my pajamas :) (it's 12:30)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

so beautiful!!!! glad to hear Kellan did so good during the day, and good for you for staying in your pj's late on mother's day - that's what it's all about :)

Leah said...

Ooo fun!! Looks like a lovely wedding.

Congrats to Leigha! I'm glad the day went well.

Elizabeth said...

I love the flowers that she chose!!