May 25, 2009

Thoughts from a Mom in words & pictures

* MOM. I like writing that word. Last year I didn't think I was 'allowed' to call myself that...

* Walk to Remember I think I want to go again this year.

* I lovelovelove that we are seeing Kellan's personality come out a bit more. He has such a gentle nature about him - along with a fun side! He is such a boy too. He'll be flailing a toy around and it will hit him in the face but it won't phase him or he'll bonk his head on the table and he won't even notice. He has lots of energy and can play hard but he makes room for lots of cuddles. He'll snuggle up with me after he has a full belly and he'll whisper soft little song-like sighs or he'll ever so gently touch my face and coo. Soooo precious!

* I saw a big preggo belly the other day. I don't miss that quite yet, but I'm sure I will soon enough.

2 comments:

paige said...

j, want company at the walk again? i've thought about (& talked to some people) about organizing one here... but i'm just not sure i have the know how to so sweetly pull it off like they did...
You with a pregnant belly is such a familiar thought to me - you were that way for so long!
i'm glad that Kellan gives you even more freedom to claim the name "mom" that Brennan gave to you. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I am just wondering where the walk to remember was? I would love to do that with my family :)
KathyG