Right now he's making bacon & eggs for us...yum
We might plant our garden. Or we might just sit around in our pajamas all day ;)
I got a box of books yesterday in the mail that I ordered a while ago. Pretty excited about them - parenting/discipline books.
I've just started Kellan on a few bites of cereal. I'm a little bit sad about this...he is no longer my little baby...
Part of me wants to delay him growing up - keep him on milk forever. Every bite of 'real' food is another step towards his independence.
This week my grandparents are staying at my parents house for a visit. I went out to see them last night and my Grandma was rocking Kellan. She was just loving it! Babies are her favorite and I could just tell she was soaking it in. Cherishing the cuddles. Then my Grandpa would pipe up saying something about Grandma hogging the baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment