He didn't want to cooperate and stretch out for his 5 month pic...I think it's cuter this way anyways :)
I tried him out in the jolly-jumper last week. Pretty sure it was a hit!:
Brian's sister came for a visit this weekend - a MUCH too short visit, but glad for the day we could enjoy together. Cuddles with Auntie Corrie!
Brian was teaching Corrie how to seed...isn't she cute in her coveralls?!
We also went to check out an old house and did a little photo session...

The busy spring work is slowing down a bit these days - should be done seeding this week. I'm looking forward to seeing my husband more then a few minutes each day. I might even be able to cook him suppers soon! :)Speaking of supper - last night I was making pizza dough but I accidentally pushed the "quick bread" button instead of the "dough" button. So, this morning we had some really dense toast - at least it was good for something. I should have weighed the loaf - it was probably a couple pounds!
4 comments:
Hi Jen! You don't know me, but I've been reading your blog for a little while now. I found your blog through Kelly's. I have just got to say that your little guy is SO cute!! I love the picture of him in his jolly jumper...such a great smile:)
Tanya
Hee hee - Kellan is so super-cute in his jolly jumper!! :) Those are some great shots of everyone in the old house, too...
Too bad about your pizza dough, but like you said, at least it was good for something!
Cute little guy! Nice photo shoot at the old house!
He is so cute in that Jolly Jumper picture!
Post a Comment