June 04, 2009

Happenings...

Things are happening around here.
Funeral plans, relatives coming and going. I'm just standing on the sidelines helping out where I can.
I had 2 of my younger cousins here for part of the afternoon, while their mom was involved in some planning. We went for a walk then watched cartoons and ate cheezies (ummm....I mean healthy snacks ;) Great kids - when they were leaving the boy (8ish) ran downstairs to make sure he threw his juicebox straw wrapper in the gargabe....I don't even think I threw mine in the garbage yet! - I'm sure it's jammed in the couch cushion somewhere...
My cousin, her husband & 3 kids are going to be staying at our house. I haven't seen her for a few (10?) years! - so will be good to hangout with them a bit and catch up!
I guess the funeral will be on Tuesday afternoon.
My brother and I are putting together a slideshow - we'll have to work on that tonight.

In other news (important or not so much), Kellan (finally) rolled from his back to stomach. He's been working at it for a month or two so yesterday he accomplished his goal!

Brian came home yesterday a couple hours early - to my suprise & joy! Made my day!

Yesterday I did a BIG cook of lasagna (made 5 of them!), so today I'm coping out and making fries. Might pull out some meat to BBQ. And there is donuts on the counter - so that covers all the food groups....right?...

2 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

We're looking forward to being there! I think you're right...it's been about 10 years since we've been up there. Definitely too long!

carol said...

It will be nice to see some long, lost relatives. Enjoy that part!