No teeth yet tho. Which is ok with me.
And apparently he DOES NOT like peas. I'm guessing he's not into vegetables yet so we'll stick with pablum for now. Try the green stuff a little later.
Lemon.....umm..not so much:
So, we got campsites reserved for Osoyoos, mid July, with Brian's family! Sooo, excited! Brian grew up camping in Osoyoos every summer, so we thought we'd go back! I'm pretty excited since I've never been, but have heard MANY stories. Excited too to start traditions like that with our family.
4 comments:
Must be that pablum helping to fill out the cheeks! I always started with fruit before vegetables - yummy pears, peaches & apricots!
i have found with Ezra that if there's something he doesn't like (peas too!), that by the third time or so, he was into them. sometimes they just need to get familiar. but sometimes they just don't like them - haha!
SO exciting about camping! we're going to Osoyoos at the end of this month with Alf's brother & wife - the Ens' grew up camping there too, but i've never been, so i'm excited too!
too bad we're not going at the same time....
that's funny...I never did the baby food thing...lol
When Shyla was 4 months old I started giving her veggie sticks to chomp on...usually sweet red pepper...and when she got teeth she started ingesting food a little bit. But neither of my kids liked the baby mush...lol
ha! My little guy just had peas today and was NOT impressed. He did like sweet potato though :)
Post a Comment