June 12, 2009

Foto Friday and a few words

Words aren't coming today so some pictures will have to do. This post is a bit all over the place.

Kellan and Great-grandma Abbott:

Farmer Brian checking his crops:

My good looking and matching boys:

Sleeping sweetie:

It's been a busy week. Today I think we're back to normal.

Tuesday was Grandpa's funeral.
An amazing man. I will miss him.

I'll let the pictures do the talking...


Love you Grandpa

---------------------------------------------------------

We cut Kellan's hair last night. KELLAN'S FIRST HAIRCUT! He had a really long peice on the top/back of his head. It used to be cute....then it became a little awkward.

Before: Cute but awkward

Awkwardness...


Daddy doing the honours:

After: Back to being just cute

4 comments:

carol said...

I like the "matching boys" picture!

paige said...

me & charter are sitting her howling at the haircut pics. Very funny, jen.

Lola said...

ha ha ha! We had to buz Alberta's hair too because she didn't lose all of her newborn hair. So funny! I also love the picture of Brian in the field.

kelly ens said...

cute hair cut pics :) of course, any picture including Kellan is ultra cute!! :)