I am SO sorry to hear of his passing. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I have such fond memories of him, and his gentle, kind demeanor. He will be greatly missed.
Sorry for the loss of your Grandpa, Jen. It is the ones who loved who were left that suffer now not he who has gained so very much! What a joyous hope that I'll get to meet this man in heaven.
I'm so sorry to hear this Jen. Will be praying for you guys through this. Comforting to think that now he gets to spend a lot of time with his great grandson :)
How awesome to think that Grandpa can still hold his grandchild up in heaven! No doubt there is a big reunion going on up there today. We're coming out this weekend and are looking forward to seeing you guys.
What a special thought of the two of them together in Heaven. We will miss him for sure. What a sweet man. Sorry the kids and I won't be able to make it there this time for the funeral, but Tim is going. You all will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
10 comments:
I am SO sorry to hear of his passing. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I have such fond memories of him, and his gentle, kind demeanor. He will be greatly missed.
I'm sorry, Jen. Truly.
Praying for you today...
Hugs,
kendall
oh, i'm sorry J - ((hugs))
It is always hard to lose someone no matter how old they are.
Sorry for the loss of your Grandpa, Jen. It is the ones who loved who were left that suffer now not he who has gained so very much! What a joyous hope that I'll get to meet this man in heaven.
I'm so sorry to hear this Jen. Will be praying for you guys through this.
Comforting to think that now he gets to spend a lot of time with his great grandson :)
How awesome to think that Grandpa can still hold his grandchild up in heaven! No doubt there is a big reunion going on up there today. We're coming out this weekend and are looking forward to seeing you guys.
I'm so sorry. What a beautiful picture of him.
What a special thought of the two of them together in Heaven. We will miss him for sure. What a sweet man. Sorry the kids and I won't be able to make it there this time for the funeral, but Tim is going. You all will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry, Jen.
I know you and your family are able to grieve with joy because of God's promises, and I'm praying that He will sustain you.
Post a Comment