June 19, 2009

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Yesterday:
* I did a big grocery/etc. shop. Looong day - but my fridge is full!
* I got a new pair of pajamas...that made my day! :)
* Kellan was an AMAZING shopper - just a little bit whiny when he was tired. He's going to make his future wife very happy! Haha!
* Was my Father-in-law's Birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD/OPA!
* Kellan perfected his "blah blah blah's"

Today:
* I'm going to 'set up'/stock our camper.
* I neeeed to clean the coffee pot! Blech!
* Starts the Town Fair/Rodeo festivities. Our bedroom is perfectly placed - we can actually watch the fireworks from our window while lying in bed!
* I should put in the bedding plants I got yesterday - they were a steal of a deal I might add!
* I am having a hard time uploading a video of Kellan - I'll have to just put it on facebook instead
* I am going to do some Father's Day prep

(OMA & OPA: This is the highchair you helped my parents buy! THANKS! I LOVE IT!!! ~ Kellan)

Tomorrow:
* We're going to watch the parade and take in the Street Fair
* We have a wedding reception to go to in the evening
* I get to spend the day with my 2 (out of 3:)) favorite boys!

4 comments:

Jon and Sarah said...

He is getting so big! I love all your pictures! I was so sad that we weren't able to come with Jon to the funeral. I wanted to see you guys so badly!

Carol said...

Cute picture of Kellan in his nice highchair. Enjoy your weekend!

mtvantol said...

Nice high chair Jen, glad Kellan likes it.

mtvantol said...

Nice high chair Jen, glad Kellan likes it.