June 26, 2009

You just had to be there.

The other eveining Kellan was having his 'naked time' on his blanket - which he loves, Brian and I were standing in the kitchen talking about something, when Brian looked at Kellan and said "uh-oh".
I turned and saw Kellan with his butt way in the air (head/chest lying on the ground), he had a SUPER big & proud grin on his face......and he was pooping!
My instinct was to run and get the camera (no my instinct was not to remove him from the situation, protect the blanket, or start to clean...it was to get the camera!), but I stopped myself because: A)it wouldn't be appropriate for blogging (as much as I would want to), and B)Kellan would NOT appreciate the picture in later years.
I'm sure all you parents have had similar stories, but the way he was looking at us - big funny grin like he knew what he was doing. P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S!
Oh man, I tell ya.
------------------------------------------------
In other news....WE ARE GOING CAMPING!
I'm SO excited!
Brian called yesterday and told me to reserve a campsite! The place we were originally going to go too was booked up, so we chose a smaller campsite that's closer. We've only been there once for a day trip, so thought we should try it out.
Wootwoot!
As soon as Brian gets home from work, we eat and hook the truck up to the trailer - we are outta here!
Did I say I was excited yet?!?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I gave Jaden a bath on Wednesday night and I had just gotten her out and was trying to put her diaper on when she crawled away (which she usually does). I went to go get her and before I could get there she had pee'd all over the floor. So, she got another bath along with the floor! :)

kelly ens said...

you TOTALLY should have taken that
picture :)
have a great time camping!!!