July 04, 2009

Brian is working again today. :(
I CAN NOT WAIT to go camping and I can have him all to myself for a while!!! I might have to share him with his family, but I guess I'll be nice.
Kellan is having his morning nap already. I am contemplating having a shower and being productive today - we'll see.

Kellan's biting issue seems to have stopped (YAY!). He has only done it once since I posted about it and that was because he was overtired.
The past week or so I have been feeding Kellan pablum only once a day, a 'snack' another time of the day and the rest is milk...I'm good with that. Funny thing is, he actually sleeps WAY better on mostly milk! They (whoever 'they' is) always say your baby will sleep better when eating solids - well Kellan has proved them wrong. He's back to his 11-12 hours at night, whereas when he was eating a lot more cereal, etc. he would only sleep about 9 hours. And our schedule seemed to be all over the place, now we've nicely settled back into our routine and we're all feeling good about that. It could have been his teething or going through a growth spurt, but my 'mommy-instincts' say it was the food.
Speaking about teething....he's working on his top 2 chicklets. He's gonna have a full mouth pretty soon at this rate!

Ok, shower time! I feel a productive wave coming - gotta catch it before it leaves! :)

No comments: