July 03, 2009

Home videos

So here I sit on the floor in our basement watching Brian's families home videos.
I've had them for probably 2 years, waiting for me to put them on DVD. I was planning on doing it when I was pregnant with Brennan, but then things kind of changed and well...I guess I didn't feel like doing them after a while.
But after doing some cleaning this past fall and finding them again I thought "I have to get these done!" Mostly because my mother-in-law is probably wondering where they are! (No Mom - it's not your menopause brain thinking you misplaced them :) they are here in my house!) So, since we will be seeing Brian's parents in a week or so I thought I would really get my butt in gear and do them so I can finally give them back!
ANYWAYS (sorry I tend to ramble sometimes) I have always been a huge fan of home videos, and catching a glimpse into Brian's 'pre-Jen' life is SO GREAT! It's so fun seeing him growing up with his family and friends (Kelly!!! :)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

i had a moment of fear that you were actually going to POST that video (YOU BETTER NOT!!! :) hahaaaaaaaaaaaa (taeya typed that, thus the extra 'a's).
hi froim taeya!
ysdgvjihghghcv

Jen said...

No worries Kel, I won't :)

Jen said...

HI TAEYA!!!