I knew I'd find it on here, too! :)
It looks like he is also trying to wink & wave :) he's such a cutie.
Too Cute!Peyton does this too - usually after she's done nursing. She looks up at me and starts clicking like crazy. :-D
oh my goodness! He is SO CUTE!!!Shyla keeps saying, play it again!!
So cute!
i miss baby-K's clicking!!! LOVE it!
oh jen! I've been trying to teach Wes to do this for months now! haa... to no avail! I wanted him to use it to ask for milk like Steph's babies did. Kellan is so adorable and flirty. So cute! WHat a great vid.-j
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I knew I'd find it on here, too! :)
It looks like he is also trying to wink & wave :) he's such a cutie.
Too Cute!
Peyton does this too - usually after she's done nursing. She looks up at me and starts clicking like crazy. :-D
oh my goodness! He is SO CUTE!!!
Shyla keeps saying, play it again!!
So cute!
i miss baby-K's clicking!!! LOVE it!
oh jen! I've been trying to teach Wes to do this for months now! haa... to no avail! I wanted him to use it to ask for milk like Steph's babies did. Kellan is so adorable and flirty. So cute! WHat a great vid.-j
Post a Comment