July 23, 2009

Vacations over :(

So we're back after a GREAT holiday. I'm not going to blog about our holiday just yet - but pictures are up on FB if you want to see our adventures. I'm not sure what I am going to blog about today. I guess we'll see where my finger lead me :)

First off Kellan is 7 months. My friend was holding him the other day and he was sitting nicely in her lap playing with his toy. I thought to myself: where did my baby go?

15lbs 10oz as of yesterday. 26 1/4 inches long. He is now fluent in "dada" and has mastered clicking his tounge - a trick that he is very proud of! I'll see if I can catch it on video.

Over our holiday I figured out I like tennis and might even be a match for Brian one day. So last night we went for a walk then played a few games. I technically beat Brian but I know for fact he wasn't playing as hard as he would if he was playing his brother.

The other night we had new potatoes from our garden. They were amazing! The rest of our garden is doing well, once we found it amongst the weeds! We should be having fresh peas and beans in a week or so, and I see zucchini flowers starting.

Every Mom gives their child whipped cream to 'play' with right?!?

Today I'm finishing our huge pile of laundry and cleaning out the camper. It's never as much fun cleaning it out as it is packing it.

Me standing in our pea field:

So, this is pretty much a random post. I was feeling a bit more deep today but apparently it's not coming out. Maybe later :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great vacation. Will look forward to your pictures.

jessica jespersen said...

nice pea field. :)
Glad that your home garden is doing well too! All the gardens out here are stunted from the double whammy of frost and then drought. :( It feels like a race against time to see if we will get any tomatos and corn. My peas look pretty good though. so happy about that!-j