July 07, 2009

Wishing

Wish it was Thursday.
Why?
Well, for starters, Brian will be home (see below).
And second, we'll be on our way to Osoyoos!

Brian left today for Regina to a auction to look at farm machinery. This was a super quick decision made last night which makes for a busy few days for him. He had a big 'to do' list he wanted to get done before we go, so I hope to help him out and tick a few off for him tomorrow.

I just got back from getting groceries for our trip and pretty much else is packed so now I sit and get excited! Well not really the sitting part - but definately the EXCITED part!

2 comments:

carol said...

I hope you have a safe trip and a great time camping!

Leah said...

Have a GREAT vacation! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it when you get back. Fun! :)