August 12, 2009

lazy post

- had a poor sleep last night - but shouldn't complain :)
- made saskatoon muffins for breakfast - yum!
- we have friends coming over for supper
- Brian's parents are coming on Sunday for 5 days!
- Kellan can clap his hands! and can army crawl (yikes!)
- my Mom helped me weed my flower bed the other day - THANKS MOM!
- we had a great time camping this past weekend - might be the last one of the year :(
- A picture for Oma & Opa:

- Brian's Mom gave me these clothes when Kellan was born. They were Brian's when he was a little guy. I tried them on Kellan the other day:

1978:

2009:

5 comments:

Carol said...

How very cute dressed in his dad's old baby clothes! I can't say that they look alike - I think Kellan takes after you in looks more than his dad.

paige said...

o my goodness! kellan has chunked up a bit eh? SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! & i love the pics of him in Brian's baby clothes!
Clapping hands is such a sweet milestone. One of my favourites is when they learn to say "uh oh".

kelly ens said...

so nice you get to have your in-laws there for a few days :)

i think Brian filled out those clothes a bit more than Kellan does :) i LOVE the ladner onesie - so cute!
oh, and I think that the '78 picture, Brian looks like Ryder...?!

mtvantol said...

ahhh, he looks so cute in that I love Ladner shirt.

Melissa said...

Dustin army-crawled, too, for the longest time. It was super-cute! He could do a real crawl, too, but I think he knew we all got such a kick out of his army crawl that that's what he preferred. I'm with Paige - the 'uh oh' is ranks up there with hand-clapping as a cute milestone.

Cute, cute, cute!