The nursery is dark and quiet. Little tyke has called it in for the night.
Kellan's 2 top teeth are almost through. I didn't even know he was teething until I saw those pearly whites poking their little heads out - but now I think because I'm a little more sympathetic he's just soaking it all it :)
He's refused the last 2 morning 'feeds with Mom'...sigh...I'm hoping it's the teeth...
Burnt the potatoes on the BBQ tonight. That always makes me feel super defeated. Hate it when that happens. Brian said it was nothing that the chicken gravy couldn't hide :)
We're having the last of my homemade cherry pie tonight - and by homemade I mean cherries right off of the stinkin tree!!! SO GOOD! It was made on request by my Dad. And apparently I am going to have to make another one for him since he didn't get any of this one! Ooops!
1 comment:
I love Cherry Pie... so so so much.
Post a Comment