Camping in the snow! Eek! At least we weren't tenting it!
We got there around supper so we ate then played games and chatted before bed. In the morning the guys left for fishing and my Mom, Kellan and I toured RMH and relaxed at the campground. We were the only ones there (the only crazy ones I guess) but it was a beautiful lake and campground.

I tagged along with Brian for a bit while Kellan stayed with my Mom. Brian got a few bites but nothing else. Don't you love the garb!? Apparently fishing isn't a fashion statement!


The next morning they went out again and Brian was a little more successful. He caught and released 3 trout but unfortunately he didn't have a camera so we have no proof.We left around 4 and made it home at a decent time. A quick but fun trip.
2 comments:
You are "hardy" campers - Nice pictures!
I LOVE the color of the water there!! I wish I had a trailer so I could camp in the fall as well...but I'm not so "hardy" and will NOT ever camp in a tent with snow around!! LOL
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment