Tomorrow I'm going to go for a walk. Not not just any walk.....THIS walk. If you remember my post from last year it was a awesome to day remember our first born. Can't wait!
from mollen: Jen! i love you jen. Thanks for the memory cards that you gave me. They're so fun. some of them broked off so i just organizded them and now they're in a new box so we won't lose any more of them. AND we're all excited to see you jen and i love the picture you put up too jen, and jen i have always loved playing memory, even when i was a baby i think. Well, goodbye jen. See you tomorrow i think. Mollen. Love You Jen!
4 comments:
from mollen:
Jen! i love you jen. Thanks for the memory cards that you gave me. They're so fun. some of them broked off so i just organizded them and now they're in a new box so we won't lose any more of them. AND we're all excited to see you jen and i love the picture you put up too jen, and jen i have always loved playing memory, even when i was a baby i think. Well, goodbye jen. See you tomorrow i think.
Mollen.
Love You Jen!
I love that you're doing this again.
Love you too Mollen!
See you tomorrow!
I glad you like the memory game :) Hopefully we can play it together sometime soon.
Jen
I'll be thinking of you...as you hold your kellan and miss your brennan
Post a Comment