October 04, 2009

Moulding my clay heart

God's been doing a number on my heart lately.
A recent prayer of mine asked Him to help me change/work on my character and attitude.
I'm actually a bit suprised at how He answered my prayer. Not suprised that He answers prayer but I guess I've just prayed this before and expected the same outcome as before. Not that He didn't answer my similar prayers before but maybe He's speaking to me a bit louder this time....I have a tendency to turn off my hearing aid when God tells me what I need to work on. No one likes to be reminded of their selfishness, negative attitudes, pride....the whole gamut really.


"Take me.
Mould me.
Use me.
Fill me.
I give my life to the Potters Hand."

2 comments:

Mrs Manz said...

Thanks for sharing, Jen... I truly understand this struggle - so I'll pray for you today. :)
Love you!
kendall

paige said...

((hugs))- just emailed you & i know it's inadequate. Wish you lived closer & could come over for tea - i could use some face time...