yes. he is sweet. i wanna pic of your new hat...
Oh my, he is adorable!!!! So very sweet and cuddly.
Looks like he is ready for Hallowe'en! Cute!
VERY sweet :)it's for people who go through the drive-through and their order isn't ready in time and there's a line up behind them. :)
WOW, he's so so cute! Awwww!!
He is ADORABLE! :) Speaking of outfits: We're flying to BC on the 31st and I'm thinking I should dress Peyton up for the plane ride... those WestJet people should like that right? :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yes. he is sweet.
i wanna pic of your new hat...
Oh my, he is adorable!!!! So very sweet and cuddly.
Looks like he is ready for Hallowe'en! Cute!
VERY sweet :)
it's for people who go through the drive-through and their order isn't ready in time and there's a line up behind them. :)
WOW, he's so so cute! Awwww!!
He is ADORABLE! :) Speaking of outfits: We're flying to BC on the 31st and I'm thinking I should dress Peyton up for the plane ride... those WestJet people should like that right? :)
Post a Comment