Got some sweet deals at the Thrift Store again. I think that's my favorite store :)
Thursdays (last night) are our tv night. So after Kellan is in bed we cuddle up on the uncomfortable and narrow futon downstairs and watch. First is Survivor at 9 then The Office at 10. Last night's Office was an hour long and probably the best episode I have ever seen. Laugh out loud funny!
This weekend we were planning on going camping in the mountains. Brian has always wanted to try fly-fishing and so we thought this would be a good year. But since camping in negative degree temperatures was not appealing to us we postponed/cancelled our trip for the year. Maybe Brian would agree a weekend at a Resort/Spa complete with massages, spa treatments, hot tubs, big comfy chairs in front of fireplaces, and shopping would be a good Plan B.
On Sunday we get 2 big Thanksgiving dinners. And they will be spaced about 4 hours apart. Ouch. I better put on my comfy pants that day :)As you can tell I've changed up my blog. It's not quite perfect yet - kinda picky on silly little things like that.
Well I better get at my mountain of laundry waiting to be folded.
4 comments:
Cute blog layout! Looks nice! Kellan is even cuter, though. What a sweetie!
I love your hat, is it new-er? They were selling hand-knitted ones on the Aran Islands, in Ireland and they looked nice. Would be handy for this cold weather.
Ah, The Office is so hilarious! I've been watching some of the BBC British version of The Office. It's funny to see all the same characters, except different actors and with accents. :-)
love the total nonsense post :)
Hi Jen,
Yup--I'm still around! I'll get back into posting one of these days.
Cute pictures. Are those Babylegs I see on Kellan? And I love your hat!
:)
we watched the office tonight - i had to pvr it 'cause Neil was on the road... Our new show is _community_ same night... i usually watch neil when he watches tv. he's funny when he laughs.
Post a Comment