October 14, 2009

Winter Wednesday (updated)

This is what I did yesterday:

I don't think we will be running out of salsa for the next year or two!

And today I am packing for a fall....or should I say WINTER....excursion. The weather is supposed to 'smartin' up' this week so we are going ahead with our mountain camping/fishing trip! It's hard to wrap my head around that when it's blizzarding outside! We're just hoping the weather man is right and it gets up to 14 degrees on Friday.

11 AM update - so camping is a no-go again :( Snow and poor weather conditions.

Here's another look-a-like/flashback picture for you:

1979:

2009:

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a handsome little guy you have!

Have a great camping trip!

kelly ens said...

sorry you can't go camping :(

ok, is brian the same age there as kellan is now? the amount of HAIR he had was amazing! and he looks a lot older than Kellan, but the outfit looks like it fits the same...?

Jen said...

I think Brian is a bit older. But the fit kinda threw me off too.
The pic says 1979 on the back so he could be anywhere from 12-21 months. I'm guessing that spring so a little over a year maybe.
But yes he did have a ton of hair!!!

corrievt said...

i love the flashback pics!!!!