November 05, 2009

At least I know he will be excited...

Last night we were headed out to our friends place for the evening. (Note: they are 8 months pregnant)
I had told Brian to come home early from work so we could get there on time.
He walked in the door and said to me: "I'm feeling a little bit sick".
I was making supper so I looked up from the stove and said: "Sick enough to make a pregnant girl sick?"
Big eyes and a look of excitement came over his face and he said: "Are you pregnant?!?!
"HA! Nope but our friends are!"

Hehehe...

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aww...cute! :)

Lola said...

I'll be excited too!!!!

kelly ens said...

cute :)

this also makes me assume you're TRYING to get pregnant....

Melissa said...

Well played, Jen, well played!! :)

Jen said...

Like, like, like!

Lori-Dawn said...

that is SO cute! My hubby reacts the same way...