And I'm pretty sure the kitchen will be left for last...maybe I should get pregnant then I won't have to clean the oven...y'know the toxins are bad for the baby. I got away with it last year - but my Mom might catch on ;)
We put our Christmas lights up on the weekend! Bring on the snow & bring on CHRISTMAS!
Speaking of Christmas, we are headed to the city next week (Brian has some meetings and a conference he's going to) so I plan on doing a good chunk of my shopping. Kellan's birthday is coming up soon too so that's on my list as well.
Aaaand speaking of Kellan's birthday. Any great toddler boy toy ideas?
AND any great 1st birthday themes?
We've been looking for flights to Vancouver for Christmas....but they are SO EXPENSIVE! Donations gladly accepted - sorry no tax receipt :(
Gonna go clean my closet!
4 comments:
Thanks, Jen!!
You can always try hotwire.com, closer to the dates you're wanting to go. Their last-minute flights are a STEAL!!, as long as you're a bit flexible with departure date (i.e. a day on either side) and time.
So happy to read something today!
M.
yeah, get pregnant again :)
toddler boy birthday party ideas: planes, trains, cars, jungle/zoo, farm (totally ok with you 'stealing' ezra's theme :), construction, sesame street, insects. more on the 'younger' side might be a particular animal: frog, turtle, duck (maybe too baby shower-ish?).
Christmas - if i had money to donate, i WOULD! you guys HAVE to come 'home' for Christmas!!!! H.A.V.E. to!
j, Mel's post about birthday gifts etc... was a-mazing on that other thread... i had nothing to add :) We usually go down low on the 1st birthday... (& every birthday after that...) i know, i'm a lame mom.
If there is an IKEA close by, they have tunnels, wooden push toys, etc. You might be able to find something Kellam would enjoy there! I like how their toys are wooden!
Post a Comment