Hey Jen - sweeeeeet room!! Can you come decorate Meaghan's room for me? :)Hey, I noticed a lot of pregnancy books on Kellan's shelf... are you trying to drop a hint on your bloggy world?? :)
HA! Nope - that's just where I keep all my pregnancy/baby books - that is until Kellan can reach that shelf on the bookcase :)
So cute! i love alphabet decorations... i am a wordy girl.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Jen - sweeeeeet room!! Can you come decorate Meaghan's room for me? :)
Hey, I noticed a lot of pregnancy books on Kellan's shelf... are you trying to drop a hint on your bloggy world?? :)
HA! Nope - that's just where I keep all my pregnancy/baby books - that is until Kellan can reach that shelf on the bookcase :)
So cute! i love alphabet decorations... i am a wordy girl.
Post a Comment