February 28, 2010

120 days

Who are you little one?
My doctor says you are a girl - but he said that for your 2 brothers so I don't put much weight into his educated guess.
What and who do you look like? Will you have soft dark brown hair like your brothers or will the dutch blondie come out in our 3rd child?
Will you have daddy's nose or mommy's eyes?
I wanna know.
So far you are nameless...but you are definately loved.
So loved.
We aren't anxious for you yet, but we sure are excited!
23 weeks seems like a long time - altho the last 17 have been a blur.
You seem quiet and gentle so far. Maybe a bit shy. Don't worry baby...Momma's here...you are safe with me. God is holding you too...
I hope you will be gracious to your curious brother. He seems to like babies, but he also seems to like poking out their eyes. I'll try to teach him what gentle means before you make your arrival.
Today I read that you are about 5 inches from your head to your bum. You'd just fit into the palm of my hand.
But I don't want to hold you just yet...keep growing little one.
I think I'm in love. Wait...I know I'm in love.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful post, Jen... absolutely beautiful.