I was 14 weeks a few days ago and I'm finally getting around to writing something & posting my belly. Nothing much is new. The last few nights I've been *trying* to feel the baby move since it was around this time that I first felt Kellan - but nothing yet. The 2nd trimester energy is kicking in which is great! Last night I cleaned my stove and finally got caught up on my laundry and this morning before the rest of the house was awake I was busy tidying up the family room. Looks like I will finally get my spring cleaning done :)
I think this is when Kellan found the Fisherman's Friends cough drops:
2 comments:
lookin' good!
i need to sub to this blog - 'cause i miss your posts if they're not on your home one! You look awesome (as usual). This is so exciting...
Post a Comment