Work was work today. For the most part I've been enjoying it. The last few days I've been struggling with my coworkers being lazy and a lot of things require 2 people so I've had to get some guts and stand up for the patient at times....not as much as I should tho. Still working on growing some courage.
It hasn't been too hard being away from little K-man. Mostly for the fact that he is being taken care of by the 2 people that I trust with him the most. I can go to work and even tho I miss him, I don't have to worry about his care, or the amount of love/attention he is given.
On my lunch break I called home today just to check in on my boys. It made my heart smile when I heard that Brian and Kellan were having a fun time at home. They were making KD & hotdogs (a Brian classic) listening to loud music and watching cars out the window.
Oh, and rice, veggies & BBQ'd steak is pretty great to come home to too :)
I totally look pregnant in the evenings but barely noticeable in the morning. Darn stretched muscles :)
Things are kinda 'unknown' right now as to the living arrangements we will have when baby come. We are still hoping to start our house reno's this summer so we could be tenting in our backyard for all I know! It's hard to envision life with a new babe when I can barely envision where I'll be sleeping at night. Strangely enough I'm looking forward to the chaos.
Right now we are just waiting to see what the $ will be. Once we know that we can go from there.
2 comments:
i LOVE these two pictures :) so cute!
j - the first 2 weeks of being overdue just flew - the beginning of this third week is dragging a bit though...
bahaha. i'm just joking.. (& hiding my sobs under fake laughter).
That pic of Brian & Kellan is adorable - & you look so cute with your flippy flops in the middle of winter. Just so *you*.
p
Post a Comment