Thankfully I don't have to worry about that too much. 'B.O.' that is.
Yesterday, as I was leaving the Dr's clinic after my monthly check-up I caught a wiff of "it".
It kinda took me off guard, cuz I usually don't stink....too bad - (p.s. let me know if I do!!! ;)
I smelled my arm/armpit and smelled something horrible. "Wow! I could have swore I put on deodorant this morning!" - I said to myself...
Then I smelled my other arm/armpit. Nothing.
Huh?
Then it dawned on me...
The Dr used the BP cuff over top of my sleeve when he took my BP.
So I had EVERYONE ELSES B.O on me.
EWW.
5 comments:
Now THAT is gross!!!
Wow, that's gross.
BLAH! I think I will be a bit more weary of getting my BP taken now!
HAHAHAHA!! That's funnnnny.
Ugh! You'd think they'd wipe it down with disinfectact between patients, like in the hospital.
Well, at least you know it's not you! :-)
Post a Comment