April 25, 2010

Mini Reunion & my photo adventures

Yesterday we had an extended family get-together with my mom's sblings & some of our cousins. Growing up we have lots of memories with them so it was great to catch up and spend the day with them.



My one cousin has 3 kids so with my neice R and Kellan they had some great playing adventures.

L, the youngest little boy is 6 weeks younger then Kellan so it was fun watching them eye each other up and play beside one another.


My brother and his girls

I think my aunt and some of my cousins are a few of my biggest blog fans - so, it was great to see you guys!!! :)

The day before I had another Dr's appt and did a big grocery shopping trip. I geniously tried ordering pictures online through Walmart and it worked out great. Choosing the pics, sizes & quantity is WAY easier in the comfort of my own home instead of sitting at a photo booth for an hour while trying to keep a toddler from running away, getting too bored or dismantling all the shelves in the store.
Definately going to do that again!
I FINALLY now have a large framed picture of Brennan gracing our walls. It didn't turn out *perfect* but better then expected so it's a keeper for now.
I grabbed the wrong frame in the store so Brennan's mat is white while Kellan's mat is cream, so not sure if I will take it back or just live with it. I also picked up another frame for the newest addition so will have to make room on the wall in a few months.

I also got all the pictures I needed to finish the scrapbooks that are on my 'before baby to-do' list, so it will be nice to finish those as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Jen, for posting pictures from yesterday. It was great seeing you again, and meeting Kellan, and getting to anticipate, with you, the arrival of the new little one this summer. And I love that you now have a picture of Brennan on your wall. Soon you will have a collection of all three pictures of your children. Thanks for continuing to share your heart, regarding Brennan, with us. You are a superb mommy, to both the one in heaven and the ones here. Take care.

Leah said...

Aw, you got some great pics, Jen! Thanks for posting. That pic of Kellan and Levi is adorable. So fun to see your little family. You must be so proud of your boys. :-)