April 16, 2010

Changes & Jammies

Obviously I changed my blog (what was your first clue?)
But when I was making the header and adding the names & colors, it worked out that Brennan's was the only on that is black.
Huh. It's like the photoshop program knew.

In other totally off topic news...

Aren't these pajamas hilarious?

Kellan thinks so.

Conveniently he has them in white, just in case you were lacking in the 'tighty whitey' long-johns department.

7 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

I love your new banner...great job!

Melissa said...

HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT??? I want one... I'm tired of my boring header... :)

Love it!

Jen said...

I made a collage on 'picnik' then uploaded it as the picture :)

paige said...

i love the changes - i like how you cropped that picture of Kellan.
& i'm also enjoying your mini blogging streak.
i need to get a new picture of my littles hands for my blog header... or should i just go a different direction?

Jen said...

P- I know, I'm on a roll these days. HOPEFULLY I can keep it up!
I think you should stick with the hands pic (a new one of course) and then when the 14 hands pic gets old then you can go for something new :)
But I could also see a pic of you at you piano or surrounded by your family....or a butterfly....

Carol said...

Nice new look to your blog!

kelly ens said...

love the new blog look :) the header is fantastic and the pajama's are too adorable!