Brian was buggin me to start the chalkboard countdown - so I did last night.
This morning it says "114 days until Baby!"
I think it might be too early to start the baby pool guessing.
But I'm guessing it's a boy.
How about name suggestions?!
Those are most welcome!
Maybe I should get everyone to cast a 'vote' for what we should name baby - then we'll give you a prize if we choose your name!
Altho, having us choose your name should be prize enough ;) Don't ya think?
2 comments:
Brooklyn for a girl.
Hayden for a boy.
I think they work with Brennan and Kellan. :)
I still love Adalia for a girl's name.
for a boy...wow, i have no suggestions!
but i think it's going to be a girl (though the odds are stacked against me...once you have two of the same sex, there's a lower chance of conceiving the opposite sex).
Post a Comment