I've been wondering about merging all my blogs.
After we had Brennan I had a hard time blogging about him then switching thoughts so quickly to the weather or if I did the dishes or not that day.
I struggled with seperating my life so I just created another blog.
Then when we got pregnant again I felt like I needed to seperate that as well.
But now as things have continued on and I've learned to join all the peices of my life together I feel like I should join my blogs together.
I dunno.
If you have any thoughts on this - let me know.
5 comments:
well, i read them all, so i'm good with whatever you choose :) i like having separate blogs for the kids newsletters because i eventually want to print them into a book(s).
Hmmm.... I read them all, too... maybe you could do somewhat of what Kelly's doing - make "Another Little Dream" Kellan's blog (change the title?)... and all the posts from Baby #3, transfer to a new blog. And let Brennan's blog still be Brennan's blog. There's so much that's intimately special in there...
I read them all too so, I'm indifferent to what you choose to do....I like it all!!
But, i think if you had them all on one blog, you could "tag" them & they'd still be easy to separate if you ever wanted to...
i kind of see a beautiful, messy quality in having it all together. That's real life... grief, dishes, delight & expectancy...
i get why you needed to separate it at first, because there was this big shocking grief that you needed to adjust to - but he's so much a part of your life, conversation, mothering, family - that he will be a part of all the blogs anyway...
Anyway - i don't know what's best - & i like reading all your musings :) But thought i'd throw out my .02c
What Paige said...
Post a Comment