April 26, 2010

A moment of impatience & 'the merge'

I was nesting yesterday.
But I would not let myself get the box of newborn clothes...yet.
I've made room for the tiny clothes in the dresser full of 'big' boy clothes.
I'm itching to start filling those drawers.
I think I need to give myself a date as to when I am *allowed* to.
I want to say 30 weeks but that still sounds way too early.
I guess this is one time that I want to fast forward this pregnancy instead of trying to slow it down.
Maybe I'll be tough and say it will be my reward for finishing work - which is 35/36 weeks. Pretty sure I'll break that date by being impatient but I'll try.

I did however empty my closet and clean up the big pile of too small clothes. Now I have a whole new wardrobe that I will quickly grow into (relatively speaking).

Thanks for the comments on my 'ponderings'.
I merged my pregnancy blog into this one this morning.
I'll see how I like it then I might do Brennans.
I started to label my posts too but they aren't showing up on the bottom of my posts. Not sure why since I changed the settings so they would.
I have a link on the side for all the labels so they are there anyways.

Off to sneak in a nap while K man is out :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

I think merging is a good idea! Enjoy your nesting time. Glad to hear that you don't have too many shifts left until your mat leave.