April 27, 2010

Something was missing

(I hope you can keep up to all my blogging I am doing lately ;)

Y'know the other day I finally got a framed picture up of Brennan. Well, it wasn't perfect and looking at the wall there were a few things that I wanted to change....Brennan's picture was too red, Kellan's picture was too dark in contrast with B's plus his frame was cream instead of white....and something was missing...

So here is the 'before':

Here is the 'addition':
(The 'E' names aren't official but they are in the #1 spot right now)

And this is the 'after':


I am MUCH happier with these results and won't be changing it for a while....well, I guess in 3 or so months :)

ALSO, I noticed something else was missing in our frames...

Our wedding picture was kicked out and the u/s picture made it's way in. I would like to change the pictures of the boys (since they are the same ones as in the nursery) but I'll deal with that later.
Ya, I know I'm picky ;)

Here it is with our new tv unit cuz I don't think I posted a pic before.

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

looks great!! love the new tv stand too :)

Lola said...

I love all the blogging! And I love the new set up with the pictures. I can't wait to see a new picture in Baby E's frame!

Garth and Becky said...

I love it too! The nursery looks terrific!

Marissa said...

Hi Jen, I discovered you from Lola and just thought that rather than being a lurker;) I would tell you that I enjoy reading your blog, you have been really encouraging to me. (BTW, my husband and I both went to Prairie and we are planning to be back in the area this coming year so maybe I will meet you in person:)

Lee said...

It looks really good, Jen! Nice idea with the three frames! Kellan's room looks so cozy!