I got a sunburn on my shoulders today but the flower garden is weeded....for now. Wish that was only a once a year thing. Bummer.
I had really high hopes of getting it done during Kellan's naptime and amazingly my wish came true. I could hear him waking up on the monitor when I had about a square foot left. Nice.
I made him stay in his crib until I had my shower tho - I was dirty!
Little man is in bed 1/2 hr early tonight - I guess the sunshine and fresh air wore him out too.

Brian is full into the spring work. I've been off most of this week so I enjoy the 30 minutes I get with him in the mornings (:( Booo!). He's been working loooong days for the past week (and will for the next 2 or 3 weeks) so we look forward to Sundays. Unfortunately, I work this weekend so I'm missing out on a lazy day together BUT it's my last scheduled weekend to work so I'm not complaining too much.
We are planning a weekend camping trip as soon as seeding is done - so am super excited about that!
We've gone out for visits/rides in the tractor with him. It's a bit squishy for the 3....I mean 4 of us but it's fun. Kellan loves it. He's a true boy/farmer - loves everything with an engine.


I got my new FuzziBunz in the mail the other day. I'm not in total love with them but I think they will work pretty good. I was hoping they would be smaller, so to fit more newborn size. When compared to my one-size BumGenius they are actually bigger then the BG on it's biggest size. They say they fit 0-6 or 8 months but I'm pretty sure they will fit Kellan. I guess getting more use out of them isn't a bad thing.
They will no doubt be used but I might order some XS ones too.
And yes I ordered a pink one. Just in case :)
2 comments:
"Bubble Gum", isn't that what they call it? Or am I thinking of something else? I wish I had a few pinkies for Meaghan... I have soooo many blue ones. At least they still "go". I also have orange and yellow (butter :) and when I go to the next size up, I have "periwinkle" - "purple". :)
But I want a pink one. I don't think I can justify the cost just because I like the color, when I already have enough dipes... or can I? :)
ok, random I know(because you don't actually know me), but I had a preemie baby so I had the XS fuzzi bunz for her, but she grew amazingly fast once she got started plus they came late so we didn't get a tonne of use out of them. They worked great though for that time....anyways if you want them, Dan and I are moving to TH in a week and I would be happy to sell them to you. I don't know how you feel about used but they seriously look so new.
Anyways no pressure either way.
Post a Comment