...to say yes when the ultrasound tech asked if I wanted to know the sex of our baby.
It was hard to say no...but after I did I threw in "but I wouldn't mind if you slipped".
She didn't slip.
Dang.
So, we are keeping on the tradition of 3 ultrasounds per pregnancy.
Today's wasn't supposed to be one of the baby - but because the tech had a student with her, she let the student 'play'.
The u/s was really for my leg. My Dr thought I had a blood clot, but it turned out to be just some vessels that had popped (because of the pressure & weight of baby) leaving my leg/vein bruised, swollen and really, really sore in one spot.
Big sigh of relief.
I wasn't keen on having something that could potentially be fatal.
All is well in baby land too. She didn't send me home with any pictures, but I still have a clear image of each little body part that she showed me.
I think the toes were my favorite...after the beating little heart of course :)
1 comment:
Ouch, sorry to hear about your leg! Sounds mighty unpleasant. I hope you recovery quickly.
Post a Comment