This is becoming a trend - rainy Friday mornings sitting around in our pajamas, working on our 2nd pot of coffee (not that we drank the whole first pot - we just wanted fresh stuff.)
Brian's done seeding so there is nothing pressing at the farm for him to do at the moment. He'll probably go out after lunch, but for now I'm gonna enjoy my quiet morning with my boys.
We're actually figuring out a fence. Brian is hoping to start tomorrow - digging the post holes anyways - so our big spring project is almost underway! We did some pricing today and think we've made our choice. Can't wait!
We postponed our camping trip until next weekend. The forecast got worse so we are going to hang out here this weekend.
I just ticked off 2 mored days off of my depleting days at work. 7 to go. Can't believe I just have one more month of work. Kinda unreal really.
1:30pm update---
We went and bought the posts for our fence, some stain and garden stepping stones. Oh, and I picked up paint swatches for our bedroom. I never loved the red...can't wait for the final product!
Ate lunch - while I was at the bank they were having a BBQ (in the rain) to raise $ for The Stollery Childrens Hospital so I bought a quick lunch.
Brian left for work, K's in bed and I think I'm gonna head there too.
5 comments:
mmmm....sounds like a nice , lazy day :)
what colour for the bedroom?
So glad your getting close to your mat leave! Must be a relief.
Can't wait to see pics of your fencing project and painting of your bedroom.
P-
med grey with one med/dark plum colored wall - and with our chocolate colored duvet/curtains, it should look pretty good...in my head it does anyways :)
ha- same colors as my blog! I must like them or something :)
Post a Comment