July 12, 2010

36

It's here. THAT week. The one I always hold my breath on...
Going past 36 weeks isn't unchartered territory this time so I'm thankful for the break from the anxiety. For the most part anyways....obviously it's on my mind all.the.time...

But I'm excited to see that number dwindling on our chalkboard. Today it says 26.

Last belly pic with Brennan:

with Kellan:

with this little one:

I've been thinking I'm more 'watermelon-ish' with this one and according to the pics it looks that way. But then again every picture is different and sometimes every day is different.
I've gained 22 lbs so far. About the same as with Kellan.

I had another non-stress test today. Everything was fine.
He wants me to go for them weekly. He had wanted me to go for that fetal echo but the Dr in the city said he didn't think it was necessary because the u/s results were good but he did recommend weekly non-stress tests. I guess I'm ok with that. 20 minutes of being strapped to a machine listening to baby's sweet little heart beat isn't that bad. (I do have nightmares about the baby's heart stopping while I'm listening to it tho...ugh)

3 comments:

Jen said...

You look great Jen! Praying with you that the days pass quickly without anxiety!

kelly ens said...

i think you look similar with the boys compared to this time...so maybe a girl? :)
hope that nightmare stops - not fun!

paige said...

j - i went & looked again & again at all 3 pics & hinestly, they're all so similar.... you make this look easy...