June 30, 2010

Before & Afters

I wanted to wait until the fence was completely done/stained and the yard looking extra beautiful but the chances of that happening this summer are pretty nil so these pics from today will have to do.

(The before pics are from when we bought the house in 2007)

Front of the house....obviously:

Before

After

Back of the house:

Before


(This was in 2008 when we were starting the patio)

After

(this one was pre-fence)

(the gate in the back corner is built but just propped up)


Backyard - looking away from the house:

Before


After


(the firepit, flower garden & vegetable garden are behind the fence)


Backyard - looking towards the house:

Before

After



12 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW!!!! What a transformation!! Your hard work has paid off!!

Unknown said...

Holy Smokes! A little TLC went a LONG way! Your yard looks so loved! Good job!

Unknown said...

Holy Smokes! A little TLC went a LONG way! Your yard looks so loved! Good job!

Carol said...

What a lot of hard work! Looking great and what a wonderful HUGE yard you have!

Unknown said...

Wow, Jen!!!! That is absolutely gorgeous. I am so impressed with your massive yard for one thing, and the wonderful job you did of fixing it all up. Your front door makes so much difference in the appearance of the house. I love the fence. And your garden looks so lush and healthy. Very, very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Lori-Dawn said...

Holy COW, I LOVE the size of your yard!!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm seriously turning green!

kelly ens said...

"Wow, nice job!" (That was from Alf).
I agree...it looks AMAZING!!!

Leah said...

Awesome job, you guys! Looks like a ton of work, but I'm sure it's worth it in the end. So nice to have an enclosed yard now. Jealous of your spectacular fence! :-)

Love the patio.....very nice!

Garth and Becky said...

Beautiful job, Jen & Brian! You did a great job. How exciting to see how far it has come because of all your hard work.

Hannah said...

I love seeing before and after shots like this. You guys have done a ton of work, and it looks great.

I haven't commented in ages, but I'm still reading, and keeping you and baby #3 in my prayers!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
corrievt said...

I LOVe the before and after pics - you guys have done an amazing job!!!!